How to generate a Trello Key and Token?
In order to migrate from/to Trello, you need to generate a Key and a Token. These two values are needed to authenticate to your Trello environment and to read data from it. You can follow the steps below to generate the App Key and Token from your Trello subscription.
- Login to your Trello subscription and then open this link: https://trello.com/app-key/
- Save the key that is displayed at the top of the page.
- Click on Generate a Token. This will open a new page.
- Scroll all the way down abd click on Allow. This will open a new page with your Token.
- Save your token, and you’re all set!
Having trouble generating your Key and Token? Please open a support ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.