How to generate Asana Token?
In order to migrate from/to Asana, you need to generate a PAT: Personal Access Token. This token will allow Altosio to connectto your Asana environment and to read data from it. You can follow the steps below to generate this token from your Asana subscription.
- Login to your Asana subscription and then open this link: https://app.asana.com/0/developer-console
- Under Personal access tokens, click on Create new token.
- Give your token a name. For example “Altosio”. Agree to the terms and conditions and click Create token.
- Your token appears in a window. Copy and save it.
- Paste the value of this token into your Altosio Asana connector.